RMSpumptools has always been at the forefront of technology, being recognised for the development of several ground breaking products.
- The Switch - UK Patent No: GB2456866A & US 8,353,352,B2
- Automatic Diverter Valve (ADV) - UK Patent No: GB2411416
- Rod-Driven PCP ADV - UK Patent No: GB2466547
- SandCat - UK Patent No: GB2409691
- ESP Dual System - UK Patent No: GB2361017
- Y-Chek - EU Patent No: EP2088279B1 & US8104540
- Clamping System - UK Patent No: GB2461141
- Shuttle Switch (MWR) - UK Patent No: GB2421525
- Shuttle Switch (MWR) - US Patent No: US 7,650,942,B2
- Wet Mate Connector with Water Ingress - Patent Pending
- Wet Mate Connector with Latch - Patent Pending
- Concentric Connector With Latch - Patent Pending
Y-Chek (Automatic Y-Tool)
The Y-Chek is firmly established as the New Standard in automatic Y-Tool technology. This automatic downhole valve is located within the RMSpumptools Y-Tool and is designed to prevent recirculation of pumped fluid from an operated ESP.
Packer Penetrators - Single Mandrel FRONTIER 2.4”, NEXUS 2” and the STEALTH 1.5” for low bore applications.