The 3 phases are branched out into individual legs that are fed through narrow bores in the pod or packer. They can be supplied factory moulded to many types of downhole cable, including the MLE, and no adapter is required to secure the penetrator into the packer.
NEXUS Series - Standard Range
FRONTIER Series - High Temp/High Power
Twin pressure barriers and metal seals ensure total well integrity, while the ability to adjust the MLE is inherent in the simple system design. Technical specification remains impressive, despite the system’s slender proportions, and is comparable to that of a standard single mandrel type.
ATEX and IECEx Certified.
Features & Benefits
- Experience and Track Record - The industry’s unchallenged number one choice for reliability. Exclusive supplier to the demanding North Sea market for over 20 years.
- Unique Pressure Barrier Technology - Zero Gas Leakage, total safety security with zero possibility of gas migration.
- 3 Leg Configuration - Each phase is split to penetrate wellhead through three separate bores; completely gas tight using metal-to-metal seals.
- Unique Stack-up Tolerant Design - Providing variable space-out when installing. Eliminates risky cutting of 3/8” SS tubes, eliminates terminating connections on site, preventing potential damage to insulation, improving reliability and speed of installation.
- ‘Plug and Play’Upper Connector and 3-into-1 Breakout Module - With factory moulded power cable pigtail. No onsite cable separation or preparation required. 3-Leg breakout module pigtails can be pre spliced to main power cable. Removes all critical process from rig floor, no on site specialist required, saves rig time and improves reliability.
- Seal Integrity Test included as part of Installation Procedure - No pressure-activated seals, no possibility of gas migration through penetrator, even at low pressures giving absolute peace of mind.
- No Specialist Tooling Required - Reduced risk of delays due to missing or broken specialist tooling.
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2