The Vertical Wellhead Penetrator System is one of our most popular products and comprises of a Lower Hanger Penetrator and a Surface Connector (which can be either 45 or 90 degrees). The System is designed to withstand a broad spectrum of downhole conditions including High Temperature, H2S and CO2. Power specification ranges from our standard NEXUS Series at 140 amps/5 kVAC, to our FRONTIER Series at 250 amps/8 kVAC, with a working temperature of 450°F.
NEXUS Series - Standard Range
FRONTIER Series - High Temp/High Power
All variations can be factory moulded to a range of cable types and sizes, many of which are stocked by RMSpumptools - alternatively, Wellhead Penetrators can be configured with a Field Attachable connection. A vast array of profiles are available off-the-shelf and custom profiles can also be provided - including shape and materials, through to power and pressure specifications.
ATEX and IECEx Certified.
Features & Benefits
- Experience and Track Record - The industry’s unchallenged number one choice for reliability. Exclusive supplier to the demanding North Sea market for over 20 years.
- Field Attachable or Factory Moulded - Providing both options for multiple configurations.
- Surface Connector Options - Available with 45º or 90º Surface Connectors.
- Unique Protection System - Internals have total isolation from well fluid environment for exceptional reliability.
- Unique Pressure Barrier Technology - Zero Gas Leakage, total safety security with zero possibility of surface explosions.
- ‘Plug & Play’ Design - Single, factory assembled and tested product, prevents damage during installation. No special training, or specialist required - saving rig time and eliminating human error.
- Permanently Activated Internal Seals - No pressure-activated seals, no possibility of gas migration through penetrator, even at low pressures.
- Compact Design - Entire penetrator is enclosed and protected by the wellhead, avoiding penetrator damage when landing hanger.
- No Specialist Tooling Required - Reduced risk of delays due to missing or broken specialist tooling.
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2