Less than 10 Minutes Assembly Time in the Field after the Cable is Stripped
RMSpumptools SPEEDFiT is the new benchmark for high-speed, consistently reliable field installations of downhole cable to Wellhead and Packer Penetrators - saving you even more rig time. Requiring minimal parts and training, just a cable prep is required - SPEEDFiT requires no tapes, no epoxy, no gel and no assembly of parts.
SPEEDFiT is easily adaptable for use with different size cables, resulting in simple redress for re-use with only a minimum of spares required. The Vertical Penetrator can be installed top or bottom fed into the Tubing Hanger, allowing simple retrofit to existing wellhead equipment designs.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, Reliable, Efficient
- No Tapes, No Epoxy, No Gel
- Minimal Assembly of Parts
- Saves Significant Rig Time
- Dual Sealing - retains the exclusive Field Proven RMSpumptools Pressure Barrier
- Back-up O-Ring Seals between Field Attachable Connector and Penetrators
- Fully Testable after being installed on the Cable
- Suits a range of Cable Sizes
- All that is needed for Redress Kits are Two Seals and New Pins
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2