Blanking Plug The Blanking Plug locks in the Bypass Nipple during operation of the ESP to prevent the recirculating of fluids during pumping operations. RMSpumptools provides a variety of top no-go and bottom no-go Blanking Plugs and sizes, based on industry standards, appropriate to application or customer need.
CT Logging Plug The Coiled Tubing Logging Plug is used when coiled tubing is the means of deploying the logging tool and will accommodate coiled tubing sizes up to 1.75”. The CT Logging Plug incorporates seals and locking dogs to enable its use with the RMSpumptools Y-Tool and Bypass Nipple.
Wireline Logging Plug The Wireline Logging Plug allows pumped production during logging operations. The profile is matched to the Bypass Nipple and the plug incorporates an internal flow tube to suit the slickline or electric line used. The plug can be fitted with an equalising feature to drain off the hydrostatic head above the plug.Isolation Sleeves
Isolation Sleeve The Isolation Sleeve is deployed and removed by slickline or CT and is designed to isolate the ESP leg of the Y-Tool. It incorporates seals which locate in the seal bores of the Y-Tool to prevent pressure between the ESP Leg and the bypass tubing form passing in either direction. It is used when the bypass tubing is utilised as a production tubular when free flowing the well or running dual ESP systems. When free flowing or producing through the bypass in this way, it is important not to allow free flow through the ESP, which would otherwise create premature wear in the ESP. The Isolation Sleeve is also used when bullheading fluids, such as acid, down the bypass tubing, directing the acid to below the ESP and avoiding dissipation through the ESP. The through bore allows up to 2.31” tools to be run whilst isolation tools are in-situ.
Features & Benefits
- Equalising Feature to allow fluid drain-off before pulling
- Pressure Tested to 5000 psi within Y-Tool assembly before shipment
- Positive Dog engagement to secure Blanking Plug into blanking plug seating nipple
- Self Cleaning fishing neck
- Positioned in nipple to avoid flow erosion damage
- Vee Ring Seal Stack positioned below locking dogs to ensure protection of Nipple Seal Bore during entry/exit
Wireline Logging Plug
- Available in any seal bore size to suit Bypass Nipple supplied.
- Incorporates Equalising Feature, to overcome any trapped hydrostatic pressure on removal.
- Optional Wireline Hammer (Grapple) can be deployed above the Logging Plug to tap logging plug into place.
- Alternatively, a weight bar may be attached to the bottom of plug to aid deployment in a high angle or deviated well.
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2