When space is limited, our Split Phase or ‘3-Leg’ Wellhead Penetrator Systems deliver the same power transmission as our single mandrel range but do this in a much more space efficient configuration, passing through the wellhead as individual phases before converging downhole into a single ESP cable.
The systems are designed for easy installation into the wellhead equipment and in many cases allow for crucial interval testing of the components to ensure complete well integrity and reliability of the system during operation.
NEXUS Series - Standard Range
FRONTIER Series - High Temp/High Power
The systems are designed for easy installation into the wellhead equipment and in many cases allow for crucial interval testing of the components to ensure complete well integrity and reliability of the system during operation. As with the rest of our wellhead penetrator range, the split phase systems are completely adaptable and can be modified to suit most wellhead designs, including horizontal configurations.
ATEX and IECEx Certified.
Features & Benefits
- Experience and Track Record - The industry’s unchallenged number one choice for reliability. Exclusive supplier to the demanding North Sea market for over 20 years.
- Dual Pressure Barrier Technology - Provides double isolation between wellhead and bonnet cavity as well as bonnet cavity and surface, giving total protection against gas leaks to surface.
- 3 Leg Configuration - Each phase is split to penetrate wellhead through three separate bores; completely gas tight using metal-to-metal seals.
- ‘Plug & Play’ Surface Connector - Reusable, factory assembled and tested product. No special training, or specialist required. Saves rig time and improves reliability performance.
- Single Assembly Downhole Penetrator and 3-into-1 Breakout Module - With moulded pigtail to downhole cable. No on-site cable phase separation and termination preparation required; only standard horizontal splice. Removes critical process from rig floor. No on-site specialist required. Saves rig time and improves reliability performance.
- Permanently Activated Internal Seals (tested during assembly) - No pressure-activated seals, no possibility of gas migration through penetrator, even at low pressures.
- Available with Optional Deck Connector System - Enables surface connector and cable to be removed during workovers - prevents damage during workover.
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2