The WellConnect™ Wellhead Outlet (WHO) Penetrator is a Dry-Mateable Subsea Electrical Connector designed to provide continuous electrical connection through Wellhead equipment and includes a final pressure barrier providing continuous electrical connection through Subsea equipment. The Penetrator is mounted on the outside of a Subsea Tree and allows multiple connection outlets including; Diver Mates, ROV Connectors , Oil Filled Subsea Jumper hose and cables assemblies.
Typically this will be from a Tree mounted Wet-Mateable Connector to a Diver/ROV Connector situated at the Junction Box. The Connector is mounted to a Flange which is then mounted to a pre-machined face on the Wellhead equipment. The mating half of the Connector is terminated to an Oil Filled Subsea Jumper via an Omnitec Mk 2 interface or Subsea Connector.
- Location within completion: Subsea, Wellhead
- Rated Pressure: 15,000 Psi
- Test Pressure: 22,500 Psi
- Working Temperature range: 0ºF to 300ºF (-18ºC to 150ºC)
- Storage Temperature range: -40ºF to 158ºF (-40ºC to 70ºC)
- Deployment Water Depth: 0-10,000ft (0-3,048m)
- Crimp Termination Strength: >75% UTS of Cable
- Cable Pull Out Force: >1300 lbf (5783N)
- Connection Cycle Life: >100
- Sealing: M-M Primary, Elastomeric Secondary
- Orientation: Keyed interfaces
Features & Benefits
- Flexible Design Suiting any Wellhead Prep
- Ease of termination
- Scoop Proof Contact Pins
- Earth Continuity
- 2 Live Contacts
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2