The WellConnect™ 1” Vertical Instrument Wet-Mateable Electrical Connector is designed to provide continuous electrical connection between the Tubing Hanger and the X-Tree.
The purpose of the Vertical Electrical Connector is to provide a long term reliable electrical connection for DHPT Applications.
The system also uses a THRT Connection to allow system checks prior to the X-Tree landing. The design is a smaller bore design with lower receptacle 27.9mm in diameter.
- Design Life: 25 years
- Location within Completion: Subsea Vertical X-Tree
- Rated Pressure: 15,000 Psi
- Test Pressure: 22,500 Psi
- Working Temperature Range: -20ºC to 165ºC
- Storage Temperature Range: -18ºC Min
- Number of Mating Cycles: 100
- Envelope Diameter: As per Customer Specifications
- Stack up Tolerance: ± 3.5mm
- Mechanical Shock: Half sine period at 6g
- Angular Misalignment: ± 0.5º
- Radial Misalignment: ± 1mm
Features & Benefits
- Unique Oil Flow Design to Flush the Electrical
- Connection during Mating
- Protective Contact on Male/Female Halves
- HPHT Application Materials
- Energised Seals
- Metal to Metal Sealing
- Gold-plated Contacts
- Crimp Technology
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2
Radically reduce damage to expensive ESPs in sandy wells and significantly increase pump run-time for well profitability