The OceanPower™ HV Power 3-phase Penetrator utilises technology proven in the marine environment providing long term reliability. The Penetrator brings many benefits to tidal stream and wave energy devices, providing innovation to some of the industry’s major challenges.
- Location within Completion: Subsea Turbine, Hub & Umbilical
- Design Life: 25 years
- Rated Depth: 1,000+ Metres
- Rated Pressure: 1,500 Psi
- Working Temperature Range: -20ºC to 60ºC
- Storage Temperature Range: -18ºC Min
- Bore Sealing: Ø76.5mm = 50sqmm Cable
- Flange: Ø130mm = 50sqmm Cable
- Bore Sealing: Ø82.7mm = 70sqmm Cable
- Flange: Ø130mm = 70sqmm Cable
- Envelope Diameter: As per Customer Specification
Features & Benefits
- Energised Seals
- Elastomeric Back-up Sealing
- Design suits a range of Cables
- Flange Seal Test Port
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2