The SeaConnect™ Temperature & Pressure Sensor performs measurements on completion and production systems in subsea environments to a water depth of 3,000m.
It is typically used for Subsea Christmas Trees and is mandatory to monitor these variables during production.
Design Life: 25 years
Recalibration: 10 years
Process Connection: API 6BX 1.13/16” 10ksi flange
Electrical Connection: JIC 8 with oil filled hose
Ring Gasket: BX-151 and 2-239 elastomeric seal
Location of installation: Subsea Tree Valves or at Manifolds
Working Pressure: 0-10,000psi
Working Temperature: -10 to 121°C
Features & Benefits
- Reduced Size: 40cm total length, from the flush to the JIC
- Reduced Weight: 15kg. Easy handling and installation
- Facilitated Calibration: Calibration performed by HART and Modbus output
- Materials: All units are manufactured with qualified materials for subsea use and for corrosive environments, accordingly to the HH class on API 6A/NACE MR-0175
- Two Choices of Materials: Can be supplied in 316L SS (UNS S31603) or Super Duplex (UNS 32550)
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2
Radically reduce damage to expensive ESPs in sandy wells and significantly increase pump run-time for well profitability