RMSpumptools ALTERN8 is an industry first, cable deployed ESP Wellhead Electro-Mechanical Termination System. It allows ESP deployment through production tubing into a live well using existing wellhead infrastructure to minimise lost production until a workover can be completed.
Features & Benefits
- Seamless Fit - fully integrated Wellhead Interface designed and manufactured by RMSpumptools
- No Rig requirement - minimal infrastructure is required to deploy a system and all tree functionality remains in place
- Reduced installation time - faster deployment compared to conventional tubular completions
- Live well deployment through existing tree (allows full use of tree valves)
- Maintains master valve functionality
- Manage/maintain flow line height
- Accommodates existing penetrator stack up
- Minimal assembly of parts
- Dual Bulkheads
- Testable Well Barriers
- Hanger Landing Confirmation
- Flushing Capability
- Flexible, Low Profile Connectors
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2
Radically reduce damage to expensive ESPs in sandy wells and significantly increase pump run-time for well profitability