Single Mandrel Packer Penetrators are one-piece products which transmit power through a single bore. They can accommodate a vast array of cable types and sizes, and are supplied factory-moulded to downhole cable (including the MLE if required) or via a Field Attachable connection. A variety of universal thread types, offset adapters and also the option of the STEALTH version in a 1.5” bore size,ensure configurations to suit every completion.
These single-piece products transmit power through a single bore. They can accommodate a vast array of cable types and sizes, and are supplied factory-moulded to downhole cable (including the MLE if required) or with a Field Attachable connection.
Power ratings range from 140 amps/5 kVAC through to 250 amps/8 kVAC, with single-phase instrument feedthroughs also available. Most penetrators are fitted to the packer by way of an adapter. To accommodate for an excess or shortfall in MLE length, adapters can be supplied to allow from 3.5” to 24” of adjustment to penetrator positioning. A variety of universal thread types and offset adapters ensure a configuration to suit every completion.
STEALTH Series - Slimline Bore Profile
NEXUS Series - Standard Range
FRONTIER Series - High Temp/High Power
RMSpumptools also produce breakaway penetrators for use in offshore drill stem testing. These products are designed to maintain the pressure integrity of the well in the event of rapid departure of the workover rig
ATEX and IECEx Certified.
Features & Benefits
- Experience and Track Record - The industry’s unchallenged number one choice for reliability. Exclusive supplier to the demanding North Sea market for over 20 years.
- Field Attachable or Factory Moulded - Providing both options for multiple configurations.
- Unique Protection System - Internals have total isolation from well fluid environment for exceptional reliability.
- Unique Pressure Barrier Technology - Zero Gas Leakage, total safety security.
- Double Seal Technology - Enables pressure testing via test ports in adapter and built-in redundancy giving total confidence of seal integrity during and post installation.
- Permanently Activated Internal Seals - No pressure-activated seals, no possibility of gas migration through penetrator, even at low pressures.
- All Mating Materials Dissimilar - Avoids galling during installation.
- Full Range of Adapters - Available with a range of adapters to secure to the Packer, offering maximum completion design flexibility for different applications.
- No Specialist Tooling Required - Reduced risk of delays due to missing or broken specialist tooling.
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2
Radically reduce damage to expensive ESPs in sandy wells and significantly increase pump run-time for well profitability