The WellConnect™ Concentric Instrument Wet-Mateable Electrical Connector is designed to provide continuous electrical connection between the Tubing Hanger and the X-Tree and power DHPT.
The connector is designed to fit a non-orientated Tree and provide electrical connection in all feasible orientation arrangements. The system also uses a THRT Connection to allow system checks prior to the X-Tree landing.
- Design Life: 25 years
- Location within completion : Vertical X-Tree TH, THRT
- Rated Pressure: 5,000 Psi
- Test Pressure: 7,150 Psi
- Working temperature range: 0ºF to 250ºF (-18ºC to 121ºC)
- Storage temperature range: -40ºF to 158ºF (-40ºC to 70ºC)
- Deployment Water Depth: 0-6,000ft (0-1,803m)
- Sealing Elastomeric and M-M
- Non orientated design
- Interface Tolerant of debris during normal mating
- Maximum Radial Misalignment: +/- 0.04” (1.0mm)
- Maximum Axial Misalignment: +/- 0.19” (4.9mm)
- Maximum Mating Speed: 0.3m/sec
Features & Benefits
- TH Pressure Barrier API 17D PSL4
- No Hydraulic Return utilises Spring Mechanism
- Crimp Contacts
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2