The WellPower™ HV Power 3-phase Dry-Mate Connector utilises technology proven in the marine environment providing long term reliability. The Dry-Mate connectors brings many benefits to tidal stream and wave energy devices, providing innovation to some of the industry’s major challenges.
- Location within Completion: Subsea Turbine, Hub & Umbilical
- Design Life: 25 years
- Rated Depth: 1,000+ Metres
- Rated Pressure: 1,500 Psi
- Working Temperature Range: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30ºC to 40ºC (-22ºF to 104ºF)
- Profile: <90mm
- Envelope Diameter: As per Customer Specification
Features & Benefits
- Energised Seals
- Elastomeric Back-up Sealing
- Security Screw to prevent lock ring rotation and Demating
- Gold-plated Contacts
- Design suits a range of Cables
Products you might also be interested in
We provide full product training to ensure you get the most from your RMSpumptools equipment. Training can be provided on or offshore and also accessed online through our dedicated training portal.
With decades of proven engineering excellence, our products and innovative approach to design engineering provides solutions to some common, yet challenging upstream problems. Our tech consistently performs at the very outer limits of what’s possible.
HP / HT
We design products and systems to meet the complex requirements of HP/HT in sectors such as ESP Artificial Lift, Subsea, GeoThermal and SAGD
Our slimline, low profile designs are ideally suited to fit into restricted spaces without compromising quality or performance
We have developed an extensive range of products and systems to withstand the harsh environments of high H2S and CO2
Radically reduce damage to expensive ESPs in sandy wells and significantly increase pump run-time for well profitability